WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE 2nd SHIFT
Complete Office of Wisconsin, Inc., the largest and fastest growing distributor of office products in Wisconsin, is seeking a 2nd Shift Warehouse Associate for our Germantown office.
In this position you will efficiently pick customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is picked and loaded into box. You will also be responsible for staging customer orders in the proper area on the dock.
- Load, unload and transfer merchandise to designated area in accordance with training procedures.
- Verify information on customer orders.
- Stock merchandise in warehouse to include utilizing equipment and lifting and carrying merchandise to place on shelves.
- Inspect merchandise for deficiencies or breakages prior to shipment or warehouse storage.
- Efficiently and accurately pick customer orders in accordance with order, completes appropriate paperwork, and place a copy with the merchandise for shipment.
- Carry or transport orders to shipping locations or delivery platforms with material handling equipment.
- Record all merchandise discrepancies on appropriate paperwork.
- Complete inventory preparation for warehouse stock.
- Maintain a neat and orderly workplace at all times to include moving pallets, sweeping, and removing/disposing of debris.
- Follow safety procedures in accordance with approved training, and report dangerous conditions to management immediately.
- Must be able to lift and/or move 75 pounds.
Qualifications and Requirements
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous warehouse experience preferred but not required
- Basic Computer Skills (MS Office); Knowledge of DDMS
- Must be able to read and count accurately, perform simple math
Compensation and Benefits
This position includes a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401k plan with company match and a casual working environment.
If this opportunity sounds like one you would be enthusiastic about, please apply below. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.