Supplies Business Development Managers
Complete Office is a distributor of business products (office, furniture, janitorial, foodservice, and breakroom supplies) in the state of Wisconsin with over 150 local employees.
Established in 1975, Complete Office continues to grow with local headquarters in Germantown and branches in Appleton, Madison, Milwaukee, and Rothschild.
We utilize nearly 50 delivery vehicles statewide and employ our own uniformed drivers. Since October of 2017, we have been a wholly owned subsidiary of Office Depot.
- Must be able to work independently, and within a team environment.
- Strong time management and organizations skills
- Excellent communication skills, persuasiveness, and sales-closing abilities.
- Prospect and develop new and exciting business relationships.
- Identify and qualify leads, generate new business opportunities.
- Prepare and presentsales proposals and presentationsto newand existing clients.
- Analyze potentialsales opportunities byusingdata analyses,segmented research, and information to identify the attributes most valued by potential clients.
Qualifications and Requirements
Helpful Previous Sales Experience: Breakroom Supplies, Contract and Transactional Business Furniture, Foodservice, Industrial Supply, Janitorial, Paper, Printing, Office Supply, and Technology.
Compensation and Benefits
This position includes a competitive salary, commission, and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401k plan with company match at a casual, fun yet professional work environment.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please include resume and salary requirements.