EBI Gives back
We love our communities
The employees of Emmons Business Interiors are dedicated to not only giving their customers the best results, they are also part of the fabric of the communities they live in. EBI is made up of quality, caring people that work hard – but not just on the job.
Often, a cause is brought forth by an employee and the local team works hard to support that cause. That may be by gathering for a walk for the food pantry, heart disease, or the Never Forgotten Honor Flight; donating for the Children’s Hospital Miracle network radiothon; or gathering toys for children at Christmas time.
Additionally, EBI extends their beautiful spaces for local organizations to use for meetings – such as the Veterans Chamber of Commerce or the Walker’s Point Association.
EBI employees not only believe your space is our business – we also believe making our communities better is our business.
EBI has recently been involved with the following charitable causes:
- Toys For Tots
- Feed Your Soul
- Heart Walk
- Children’s Hospital Miracle Marathon
- Children’s Hospital Walk
- Never Forgotten: Honor Flight
- Goodwill Retro Rondezvous – Gold Level Sponsor
- American Family Children’s Hospital Gala Fundraising Event
EBI participates in the following community organizations:
- Veterans Chamber of Commerce
- Walker’s Point Association
- Mukwonago Education Foundation
- Waukesha Education Foundation
- Gateway Technical College Foundation
EBI is a member in the following industry organizations:
- IIDA – International Interior Design Association
EBI is a great place to work. Our people are our greatest asset. Check out our open positions.